Guide to Road Design — SET
Publication no: AGRD Pages: 31
Receive a discount of 20% when the Guide to Road Design is purchased as a set.
The Guide to Road Design Set comprises of:
- Part 1: Introduction to Road Design
- Part 2: Design Considerations
- Part 3: Geometric Design
- Part 4: Intersections and Crossings - General
- Part 4A: Unsignalised and Signalised Intersections
- Part 4B: Roundabouts
- Part 4C: Interchanges
- Part 5: Drainage – General and Hydrology Considerations
- Part 5A: Drainage – Road Surface, Networks, Basins and Subsurface
- Part 5B: Drainage – Open Channels, Culverts and Floodways
- Part 6: Roadside Design, Safety and Barriers
- Part 6A: Pedestrian and Cyclist Paths
- Part 6B: Roadside Environment
- Part 7: Geotechnical Investigation and Design
- Part 8: Process and Documentation
- $979 for the PDF set instead of $1,223
- $1,223 for the hard copy set instead of $1,529
Price does not include postage and handling.
This website is operated by CanPrint Communications on behalf of Austroads. If you have any questions, please use the feedback form or call us on 1300 889 873, between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm AEST. If you are outside Australia please call us on +61 2 6293 8381.